Smok, also known as Smoktech has been in the business of manufacturing high-quality vape products since 2010. Their continuously increasing fame is as a result of their numerous successful products like the Smok Novo pod system, Smok TFV8 tanks, Smok TFV12 tanks and so much more. Smok already has an array of replacement products to accompany their vape devices so that when something goes bad for one reason or the other, you can simply get yourself a Smok solution.
As a matter of fact, Smok might even be older than you unless you have been vaping for a long time. If you have been vaping for a long time, you probably might have used or come across one of Smok’s valuable vape products. If you have never tried one, you should, this review on the Smok TFV12 Prince tank will tell you just why.
About The Smok TFV12 Prince Tank
The Smok TFV12 Prince tank is among Smok’s latest sub-ohm tanks. The tank picks up from where the TFV4 and TFV8 sub-ohm tanks stopped. The tank was redesigned completely. It features an entirely new design, a new coil system, and a new drip tip system. The Smok TFV12 prince tank is popularly known as the Cloud beast king. That pretty much explains a good chunk about why the TFV12 prince tank was introduced to the vape market.
The TFV12 Prince tank has a diameter of 25mm at the base. It opens up to 27mm in the glass portion so it can accommodate a whopping 6ml of ejuice and its gigantic coil heads. From the base to the top, the tank measures 70mm. It weighs 91grams. This would probably be one of the largest tanks you have ever used.
Just like the TFV8 and TFV12 tanks before it, the Smok TFV12 Prince comes with complete RBA capabilities. This means that you can build your own coils with the tank. This gives you an even wider array of vaping experiences that you can get from just one tank.
The excellent design and build quality of the Smok TFV12 Prince tank would not mean anything unless it can actually deliver as promised. If you have ever used Smok before, this should be the least of your worries since they have tons of experience building sub-ohm tanks that take sub-ohm to the next level.
The tank comes with three coils, all of them are rated between 60W to 350W. However, the recommended range for the X4 and Q4 starts at 90W while for the V12-T12, it starts at 130W. At first, you should test out the coils until you find the sweet spot for your overwhelming vaping experience.
Once you get down to vaping with this tank, you may just have a hard time finding a better one, especially if you are into high-wattage vaping that is accompanied by gigantic clouds, all thanks to the tanks gigantic coil heads. If you have any cloud tricks up your sleeve, just pair this tank with your favorite cloud chucking ejuice and you have got yourself a perfect combo.
Although, if you want to enjoy the TFV12 Prince tank to the full you are going to have to pay some prices in terms of ejuice and battery consumption.
Smok TFV12 Prince Coils
Here is where all the magic happens with this tank. The coils are available in:
- Mesh Series Triple 0.15ohm – these coils feature antibacterial cotton and are great for flavor production. They are best between 85W to 105W.
- Mesh Series Dual 0.2ohm – these coils also feature antibacterial cotton and are great for flavor. They are best between 70W to 120W.
- Max Mesh 0.15ohm – these coils use 100% organic cotton with 12 huge wicking ports to give you much faster heating and unrivalled vaping performance. The coils are best between 70W to 130W.
- Strip 0.15ohm – these coils feature 100% organic Japanese cotton. They have a massive heating capacity and they feature ultra saturation. The coils are best between 40W to 100W.
- Q4 0.4ohm – these coils deliver huge clouds of vapor and accurate tasting flavor. They are best between 40W to 100W.
- M4 0.17ohm – If all you are looking for is intense flavor, these are the coils for you. They are best between 30W to 70W.
- X6 0.15ohm – these coils have a broad wattage range and are great for a mixture of both flavor and vapor production. The coils are best between 50W to 100W.
- T10 0.12ohm – If you prefer a steam-filled sauna experience every time you vape, these are the coils for you. You would be blowing huge clouds of vapor all day long. The coils are best between 60W to 120W.
The TFV12 Prince mesh coils are arguably the best coils for this tank. You can get a replacement for the coils that come with the tank, or you can just get some extra coils to tune up your vaping experience.
Matter of fact, you can get all of the TFV12 coils on Ejuice Deals at affordable prices, much more affordable than what you are used to at your usual vape store. The price ranges from $14.99 to $16.99 depending on your coil choice. In all this, you get to save at least 10 bucks that will come in handy for you later.
Smok TFV12 Prince tank and coils are not for the average vaper. The tank and coils are for vapers who love to chart the uncharted territory of hardcore vaping. You would be vaping at insane wattage levels, something you can hardly find in your average sub-ohm tank. So if you are looking to move to the other side of high wattage vaping or maybe step up your vaping experience with billowing clouds of vapor, this Smok TFV12 Prince tank should be at the top of your checklist.