I purchased my Sigelei 20w this weekend from World of Vape and it arrived Monday. I shot some video, but didn’t have time to process it yet, so I decided to do some dress up with my new toy this morning! Instead of the $120-140 price tag this bad boy has commanded over the last few months, I got it for $89.95!
The Sigelei 20W is a powerful regulated APV (variable wattage device) based on the SX200 chip. The wattage can be set between 7 to 20 watts in 0.1 watt increments! Flat signal – no more pulse modulation!
Sigelei 20w Details:
- Variable Wattage – 7W to 20W
- Output Voltage – 3.0V – 8.5V
- Atomizer Resistance – 0.6ohm – 3.0ohm
- Spring Loaded Center Pin
- 510 and Ego threaded
- OLED Screen
- Battery Charge Indicator
- Ohm Meter
- Gravity Sensor System – Adjust settings by tilting the device
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Only use a single IMR 18650 battery. This device is not compatible with protected batteries.
- Low Voltage Warning
- 8-10 Second Cutoff Timer
- Removable Beauty Ring
- 5 Click On/off
- Dimensions: 5-1/4″L x 15/16″D
I will be vaping on this beast all day!