The all-new Kanger eVod 2 Glass clearomizer is the latest in Kangertech’s arsenal of clearomizers. One of the greatest qualities of Kanger is their relentless pursuit to stay ahead of the curve, by continuously creating new products.
Similar to the AeroTank and the ProTank 3, the eVod 2 Glass is a Bottom-Dual-Coil (BDC) clearomizer. The dual-coil design means double the amount of vapor production than a traditional single-coil clearomizer, such as is the original eVod. The thick vapor clouds are marvelously accompanied by intense flavor from the e-liquid.
The Kanger eVod 2 is smartly designed with a removable drip tip, allowing you to replace the metal drip tip it comes with. Virtually any 510 drip tip will fit. The ability to replace the drip tip is beneficial is a couple ways. First, it allows you to customize the look of your clearomizer. You can select from a plethora of colors and designs available. Also, some people don’t like the feel of the metal drip tips, so this allows you to use a plastic drip tip instead.
Not only can you replace the drip tip of the Kanger eVod 2, you can disassemble the entire device. This allows for extremely easy cleaning and maintenance.
One thing to keep in mind is that this clearomizer won’t work too well with constant voltage batteries, such as eGo-C and eVod batteries. For best results, we recommend using a variable voltage battery, such as the Joyetech eGo-C Twist, the eVod VV Twist, or the Innokin iTaste VV.
If you’re a fan of thick, warm vapor and intense flavor, the all-new Kanger eVod 2 Clearomizer is the perfect choice for you!
How to Fill The Kanger eVod 2 Clearomizer:
- Make sure the clearomizer is detached from the battery.
- Unscrew the base of the clearomizer (the part that screws into the battery).
- Turn the clearomizer upside-down, so that the mouthpiece is pointing towards the floor.
- Fill your liquid into the tank, making sure to pour it in from the side, so that the liquid is cascading down the sides of the tank walls. make sure not to get any liquid into the center airflow hole.
- Screw the base back onto the clearomizer body.
- Screw the clearomizer onto your battery.
- Vape and enjoy!