I have been using the iPV2 50 Watt Box for a month or so now and I actually love it. It’s got a few quality issues, but nothing that really hinders its performance. It’s about to be replaced though. I was planning on grabbing a custom 120 Watt Box mod, but I have decided that the next mod I am getting is the Sigelei 100 watt box that is starting to hit the streets in force.
I have one on the way from Element Vape soon! I will post my 1st Impressions shortly after I receive it, followed by a review a couple of weeks later.
$99.99 for 100 Watts is borderline ridiculous if you ask me.
Segelei 100W Box Mod Features:
- Chip: SX330 V3
- Optimal voltage range 3.0v-8.5
- Battery: Dual 18650
- Output Power: 7 Watts – 100 Watts
- Output Voltage: 1.0 Volts – 7.0 Volts
- Output Current: 30.0 A
- Input Voltage: 3.0 Volts – 9.0 Volts
- Input Current: 1.3 A – 20.0 A
- Atomizer Resistance: ~0.1Ω-2.0Ω
- Screen On Current: 25 mA
- Quiescent Current: 1 mA
- Power Down Current: 350 uA
- Efficiency: 93%
- Screen size: 0.96″ OLED
- Fire Method: Regular Button
- Adjust Power Method: Up and Down Button
- Dimensions: 96x52x33mm
I can’t wait. In theory, this box should handle any needs I have since I never vape below .2 ohms anyhow. I only need around 88 watts max. I am a big fan of the SX chips as well. I absolutely loved my Sigelei 20W with the SX2oo chip and after watching a few videos of the 100 watt Sigelei box, I have no doubts that this one will also be a winner.