A friend of mine received the new IPV V2 50 Watt Box Mod from Pioneer4You and has posted his review on the Tube. I am so jealous. I decided not to pull the trigger on this one because I can’t stand paying for preorders and waiting. One of the things I really want to do is put an SX350 chip in my Hana Modz clone, but instead of that, I might grab one of these. It has the SX330 chip.
Check out Nick’s Video above.
Here are the deets on this box mod.
The IPV v2 from Green Leaf is the first VW box mod to go up to 50 watts! It runs on the YiHi SX330 v2 chip, which is known for its high performance, frequent updates and great low price. This mod will handle builds from 0.2 – 3.0 ohms, with a regulated output of 7 – 50 watts! This box mod provides an amazing amount of power in a compact size, perfect for all the cloud chasers out there!
- Runs on the YiHi SX330 v2 chip
- Accepts builds from 0.2 – 3.0 ohms
- Fires from 7 – 50 watts
- Compact size: height 10cm x width 5cm x depth 2.2cm
- Output voltage 3.6 – 8.5 volts
- Runs on a single 18650 battery (not included)
- Touch sensitive fire button
- Adjustable 510 center pin, for perfect flush fit with all atomizers
- The SX330 firmware is user updatable, meaning you can install any future firmware updates yourself!
- Bright white OLED 0.96″ screen
- Reverse battery protection, meaning your mod is safe if you put your battery in upside down (we still don’t recommend you do this though!)
- Takes a single 18650 battery (not included)
- Charges via USB
- 1 year manufacturers warranty from Green Leaf