I received the Innokin iTaste 134 Mini earlier this week and just now had a chance to take a look at it. In this video, I do a quick unboxing and fire it up. Stand by for the complete Innokin iTaste 134 Mini Review!
Since I shot this video last night, I have been vaping with it and I have to say that I like the entire setup, including the X.1 tank. I really didn’t think I would consider it for everyday vaping, but I could totally see using it daily. I initially thought it would just be a cool conversation piece. With the 16350 battery, I probably wouldn’t be able to vape all day on a single battery, but for short trips… it could be my “go out” device. The size is just right for that.
After I finish my CLK! review, I will get to this one.
Innokin iTaste 134 Mini Specifications
- Scale Display Wattage: Scale display wattage improves intuitive control and provides more accurate performance…
- Variable Wattage: The rotational wheel adjusts wattage in the following increments: 7.0 , 8.0 , 8.5 , 9.0 , 9.5 , 10.5 , 11.0 , 12.0 , 12.5 .
- Use lower wattage for low-resistance (ohms) accessories and higher wattage for high-resistance (ohms) accessories
- Battery Level Indicator: The iTaste 134 battery capacity is displayed via green, yellow, and red LED lights. Green = Fully Charged Yellow = Half Discharged Red = Charge Needed
- High compatibility 510 connector: Will fit iClear16, and iClear30 dual coil clearomizers, as well as standard 510 accessories
- ON/OFF Battery Switch: Quickly clicking the power button three times will enable or disable the battery. Once enabled, holding down the button will activate the device. This safety feature prevents the atomizer from turning on while it’s in your pocket or bag and prevents accidental changes to your settings.
- 10-Seconds Cutoff: If the button is held down for 10 seconds or longer, the iTaste 134 will shut itself off until the button is released and pressed again
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Battery Protection Circuit